Peer Support for People with Autism
by The National Autistic Society Scotland (NAS) ( Autism, Peer Support )
Person to Person is a service which aims to support autistic adults who are 26 and over who live in the Greater Glasgow and Clyde areas.
Person to Person supports people who:
-want to reduce social isolation
-want to live more independent lives
-want to build their social, communication and life skills and improve confidence.
Support provided by trained and understanding volunteers can come in the form of befriending, mentoring, telephone and email support. We provide support for approximately one year.
Last updated 17/09/2018
Can you help us improve this listing? Give feedback
0141 221 8090
- · East Renfrewshire (Local Authority)
- · Inverclyde (Local Authority)
- · South Lanarkshire (Local Authority)
- · Renfrewshire (Local Authority)
- · West Dunbartonshire (Local Authority)
- · North Lanarkshire (Local Authority)
- · East Dunbartonshire (Local Authority)
- · Glasgow City (Local Authority)
To learn more about service areas.