Physical Activity + Health & Well-being Initiatives
by Raith Rovers Community Foundation Claimed
Our organisation provide various physical activity + health & well-being initiatives for people aged 18months to Over 65s both male and female.
We use the power of sport to inspire, motivate and empower our local community. Sessions include;
- Weekly Coaching Programme for children
- Football Fans in Training Weight Loss programme
- Time to Tackle Mental Health Programme
- Football Memories programme for Over 50s
- Walk & Talk Social Engagement programme
- Walking Football Programme.
Last updated 21/08/2020
Can you help us improve this listing? Give feedback