Pram Pushing Walking Groups
The pram walking groups aim to:
- Provide a fun, informal, weekly walk at a pace that suits the individual.
- Encourage pram pushers to enjoy the outdoors, get fresh air and the feel good factor
- Provide the opportunity for regular exercise.
- Provide opportunities to meet other pram pushers and walk together
- Be as accessible as possible
Our walking routes are at a pace to suit the individual. Walkers can choose to walk faster to help improve fitness, take a slower pace to enjoy the outdoors, or somewhere in between. These groups run during term-time, no need to book just come along on the day and please come dressed for the weather.
The Crescent, Whitfield, reception, Thursday 9:45am for 10am start
Children’s Library, Wellgate, Thursday 1:15pm for 1:30pm start
There is an opportunity for the children to play and families to have a cuppa and a chat afterwards.
Last updated 17/09/2018
Can you help us improve this listing? Give feedback
This service is under the category: Exercise & Get Fit , Outdoor Pursuits , Social Group , Physical Activity , Social Activity , Activity
- · Dundee City (Local Authority)
To learn more about service areas.