Progress Through Learning Midlothian
We are a free service offering support and guidance to adults who want to:
• Move on in their learning locally
• Go to college
• Prepare for university or other accredited study.
We run courses and workshops, and offer appointments or advice by phone or email.
How to access
• Self-referral or referral through agencies.
• Just email or call with details.
If you would like to talk to someone about what you want to achieve and what options are open to you, get in touch.
Even if you have few or no qualifications it is possible to start your journey today.
Last updated 20/12/2019
Can you help us improve this listing? Give feedback
0131 270 8900
This service is under the category: Lifelong Learning , Employability , Education & Employability , Skills & Training , Supported Employment
- · Midlothian (Local Authority)
To learn more about service areas.