Psychological Trauma Support

by Future Pathways Claimed

We are here to offer support and help to anyone over 18 who was abused or neglected as a child in care in Scotland.

To be able to register, any abuse or neglect you experienced must have taken place within a care setting. This includes:

- Living in residential or foster care
- Boarding school (either state, private or independent)
- Having a long-term stay in hospital
- Or spending time in a Young Offenders’ Institution
As long as you are over 18 now, and the abuse or neglect took place before you were 18, you can register.

It doesn’t matter if:

- the abuse or neglect has been reported to the authorities (such as the police)
- there are current or past criminal or civil proceedings taking place
- you have previously accessed other services
- you are currently receiving benefits.
And it doesn’t matter where you live now – even if you no longer live in Scotland, you might still be able to access support from Future Pathways. Contact us today and our team will be in touch as soon as possible

Last updated 17/09/2018

Can you help us improve this listing? Give feedback


Email this listing Print this listing
Recommend this service Improve this listing

This service can be edited only by the person who has claimed the organisation. If you want to suggest any changes, please click on the “Improve this listing” link above to submit your feedback.

Back to last search

Contact information

 0808 164 2005
This service is under the category: Health & Social Care Services , Support Network , Therapy

Delivered across
  • · Scotland (Country)

To learn more about service areas.