Shettleston Does Digital
by Fuse Youth Café Glasgow Claimed
Shettleston Does Digital offers free one-to-one digital support to anyone looking to get connected. Whether you are looking for help with your new mobile, or wanting to connect with friends and family via WhatsApp but don’t know where to start - we are here to help you!
The type of activities we can help you with include:
- Use video calling like Facetime, Messenger, Zoom, Skype or Teams
- Setting up an email account and teach you how to use it
- Setting up online banking, download apps to your phone or tablet
- Using a device such as a laptop, phone or tablet
- Editing documents such as posters, photos, documents
- Online shopping
- And many more!
We are a small and friendly service based at The Pantry on 981 Shettleston Road. 45-minute appointments are available every Tuesday and Thursday, between 10am – 3pm.
To book your appointment, or find out more, please call on 07598 728 156 or email us at email@example.com.
Last updated 11/10/2021
Can you help us improve this listing? Give feedback
07598 728 156
This service is under the category: Education & Employability , Digital Literacy
- · Glasgow City (Local Authority)
- · Greater Glasgow and Clyde (Health Board)
- · Glasgow City (Integration Authority (HSCP))
To learn more about service areas.