Shopping Delivery Service
by Food Train - Scottish Borders Claimed
Local volunteers provide weekly deliveries of fresh groceries to older people experiencing difficulties doing their weekly grocery shopping, ensuring they can eat well, live well and age well.
How does it work?
The shopping delivery service is a simple process:
- Customers complete a blank shopping list which is collected by our volunteers; a blank shopping list is left with customer for next time.
- Shopping is completed and delivered by our volunteers at local shops on a nominated day.
- Shopping is delivered in a box which is unpacked by volunteers. Volunteers will also put things away if needed.
- Customer pays for shopping and the £4 delivery charge, cash or cheque is acceptable.
Last updated 17/09/2018
Can you help us improve this listing? Give feedback
01896 751 750
This service is under the category: Food & Nutrition , Food Delivery , Health & Social Care Services , Support Network , Home Visiting
- · Scottish Borders (Local Authority)
- · Borders (Health Board)
To learn more about service areas.