Social Security Advice
by Action on Hearing Loss Scotland Claimed
If you're deaf or have hearing loss , our welfare rights advocacy service is available to answer your queries about Social Security benefits and to help with claims or appeals.
Our service can provide you with information, advice and, where possible, formal representation if you want to challenge a benefits decision.
Contact us for information and support if you live in the council areas of: East Renfrewshire, Inverclyde, North Ayrshire, East Ayrshire or South Ayrshire.
The benefits we cover include:
• Job Seekers Allowance (JSA)
• Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
• Disability Living Allowance (DLA)
• Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
• Housing Benefit
• Universal Credit
Last updated 22/01/2020
Can you help us improve this listing? Give feedback
This service is under the category: Disability , Money , Conditions , Money Advice , Sensory Impairment
- · East Ayrshire (Local Authority)
- · East Renfrewshire (Local Authority)
- · Inverclyde (Local Authority)
- · North Ayrshire (Local Authority)
- · South Ayrshire (Local Authority)
To learn more about service areas.