Social Work and Rehabilitation Support for Sensory Impairment

by North East Sensory Services Claimed ( Health & Social Care Services, Support Network )

Our social work and rehabilitation services and activities can help you to get the most out of life when you are living with a sensory loss.

NESS social workers will meet you face to face to give you personalised advice, information and practical support. We can provide advice on welfare benefits and help you to navigate your way around the changes to the benefits system. We can also help you to identify and organise any other support you may need.

Our Rehabilitation for Visual Impairment officers can support you to get out and about independently and to cope with day to day tasks that have become more difficult because of your visual impairment. They can also provide information, advice and training to use daily living aids.

Last updated 20 May 2019, 3:29 p.m.

Can you help us improve this listing? Give feedback

Contact information

0345 271 2345

Delivered across
  • · Aberdeen City (Local Authority)
  • · Dundee City (Local Authority)
  • · Moray (Integration Authority (HSCP))

To learn more about service areas.