Support and Information Helpline
by Families Outside Claimed ( Helplines )
The Support & Information Helpline is an independent support service for families and friends affected by imprisonment. We can help and support you with any questions or concerns you may have, including:
- If you are worried about how you are coping
- What you need to know about visiting the prison
- Who to talk to at prison
- Advice on claiming travel expenses
- Any queries about home leave or your relative’s release
- If you are concerned about how your relative is coping
- Any worries about the children
- Putting you in touch with your local services
… or do you just need someone to talk to?
Last updated 21 Jan 2019, 12:20 p.m.
Can you help us improve this listing? Give feedback