Transform Community Development-Housing Support Team
by Transform Community Development Claimed
The team was created following the closure of Transform Community Development’s Soapwork Lane temporary accommodation unit, a new support service for those with the most chronic and complex needs has at 29 Honeygreen Road, 11 self-contained flats, with an addition 20 tenancies across the city.
The model is based loosely around the Finnish Housing First model, which is outlined by Y-Säätiö i.e. tenancies within the same building. The four fidelities on which this would be delivered are:
1. Housing enables independent lives
2. Respect the participant’s choice
3. Rehabilitation and empowerment of the participant
4. Integration into the community and society
The support will be a mixture of Housing Support and Care at Home, which allows individuals to receive care in their own homes if necessary.
This support would work on a “core and cluster” type model and would be delivered either at the tenancies on an outreach basis (up to 10 hours per week support) and at Honeygreen on an in-reach basis (35 plus hours per week support).
Referral to either service requires a positive answer to the following three questions:
• Has the participant had multiple homeless presentations?
• Do they have multiple complex needs?
• Are they will to engage in the support provided?
Last updated 07/05/2020
Can you help us improve this listing? Give feedback
This service is under the category: Housing and Homelessness
- · Dundee City (Integration Authority (HSCP))
To learn more about service areas.