Trauma Therapy Service
by Shetland Rape Crisis Claimed
NOTICE: We are still here for you during the Covid-19 pandemic.
We currently offer remote support via Phone, Text, Message, VC (Zoom) and Email.
Shetland Rape Crisis offers free Trauma Therapy to anyone aged 13+ in Shetland affected by any kind sexual violence.
Sexual Violence means any kind of unwanted sexual contact, which can include:
- Rape (Sex without consent)
- Sexual Assault
- Sexual Harassment ( at the workplace and anywhere else)
- Childhood Sexual Abuse
- Online sexual bullying and harassment
- Sexual Exploitation
- other forms of unwanted sexual contact
It doesn't matter if it happened recently or a long time ago.
We believe you. We are here for you.
Last updated 07/05/2020
Can you help us improve this listing? Give feedback
This service is under the category: Sexual Violence , Sexual Health , Health & Social Care Services , Therapy , Counselling
- · Shetland Islands (Local Authority)
To learn more about service areas.