by The Leanne Fund Claimed ( Conditions, Health & Social Care Services, Children & Families )
Young adults with CF are frequently admitted to hospital for periods of up to 2 weeks at a time. Unfortunately they must pay to use bedside TV/internet services which can prove costly for a family over this period.
The Leanne Fund is able to help with the provision of TV/Media cards to offset these additional costs.
On admission, please ask your CF Nurse Specialist and they will be happy to supply cards (free of charge) during your stay.
Last updated 16 Jul 2019, 9:56 a.m.
Can you help us improve this listing? Give feedback
- · Highland (Health Board)
- · Western Isles (Health Board)
- · Aberdeen City (Integration Authority (HSCP))
- · Aberdeenshire (Integration Authority (HSCP))
- · Moray (Integration Authority (HSCP))
To learn more about service areas.