Upper Springland Day Service
Capability Scotland's Upper Springland service in Perth aims to enable people with a range of disabilities to lead their lives to the full by accessing specialist facilities and services whilst also using community facilities where appropriate.
What can we provide?
- Experienced and trained staff, onsite 24 hours a day
- An in- house therapy team
- Support to access community facilities
- Facilities such as a hydrotherapy, theatre, coffee shop, bar, I.T suite and sensory garden
- An adapted and accessible environment
- Provide person-centred support
- Work alongside customers, ensuring they have control of their support
- Fully involve customers in decision making about the service
Last updated 17/09/2018
Can you help us improve this listing? Give feedback