Welfare Reform

by Dundee Health and Social Care Partnership Claimed ( Money, Money Advice )

The UK Government is making major changes to the benefits system. If you are of working age (16-64) and claim benefits, then you may be affected.

You might have to apply for a new type of benefit or you might get less money than you did before. We want to help you find information and advice that will help you to plan ahead and take steps to prepare.

Some of the changes have already taken place.
•Benefit Cap​
•Changes to Council Tax Benefit
•Crisis and Community Care Grants – Scottish Welfare Fund
•Moving from disability living allowance (DLA) to personal independence payment (PIP)
•Universal Credit

Last updated 23 Apr 2019, 9:29 a.m.

Can you help us improve this listing? Give feedback

Contact information

01382 431167

Delivered across
  • · Dundee City (Integration Authority (HSCP))

To learn more about service areas.