by Working4U Claimed
Working4U offer a wide range of services which support West Dunbartonshire residents.
• Working4U Money provide free confidential advice and practical support in relation to benefit claims, benefit appeals and debt issues to all residents of West Dunbartonshire. They have approved money advisors.
West Dunbartonshire Council and Macmillan Cancer Support have launched the Improving Cancer Journey Service (ICJ). The service is to help people affected by cancer get the support they need, whether its financial, emotional, medical or practical.
• Working4U Work provide a ranges of supports for adults and young people get into work or to move to a new job.
• Working4U Learning support young people in schools and also a wide range of college and community based learning opportunities across West Dunbartonshire to help adults get back into learning, including courses where you can gain an accredited qualification.
You can find out more about our service on our website or our website https://www.west-dunbarton.gov.uk/jobs-and-training/working4u/ ,
or on our Strategic Skills Pipeline - https://westdun.wixsite.com/sspipeline
Last updated 11/05/2020
Can you help us improve this listing? Give feedback
This service is under the category: Money , Work Preparation , Adult Literacy & Numeracy , Employability , Money Advice , Education & Employability , Skills & Training , Supported Employment
- · West Dunbartonshire (Local Authority)
- · West Dunbartonshire (Integration Authority (HSCP))
- · Scotland (Country)
- · Greater Glasgow and Clyde (Health Board)
To learn more about service areas.