Young Adult Carers
by Renfrewshire Carers Centre Claimed
Young Adult Carers are young people age 18 – 24 who looks after a parent, guardian, sibling or other family member who has an illness, disability, is affected by mental health issues or substance misuse.
• One to one sessions, where the young adult can discuss issues such as employment, education or housing.
• Group support where the young people come together and provide support to each other.
• Social outings and meetings.
• A forum for the young adult Carers to voice their views and influence the services and supports that they receive.
Last updated 24/04/2019
Can you help us improve this listing? Give feedback
0141 887 3643
This service is under the category: Health & Social Care Services
- · Renfrewshire (Local Authority)
To learn more about service areas.