Aberdeen City Council Countryside Ranger Service
The Countryside Ranger Service works for a biodiverse, best value and socially inclusive future for all the city's countryside resources. We work in partnership to offer quality environmental education and recreational opportunities for all. We:
- Manage countryside sites throughout the city including local nature reserves and Sites of Special Scientific Interest.
- Promote biodiversity in the city.
- Offer educational opportunities for people of all ages and abilities.
- Work with volunteers on conservation and site maintenance.
- Run an exciting outdoor events programme.
Last updated 01/02/2019
Branching Out is a project offering ecotherapy on referral for people who use mental health services in Scotland.
It is a partnership betwe...
This service is under the category: Outdoor Pursuits, Social Group, Physical Activity, Social Activity, Conditions, Mental Health Issues, Activity
- 01224 326 429
- Service Areas