Kindred is a parent-led organisation which provides practical information, advocacy, emotional support and guidance. We support families of severely ill and/or disabled children to:
- come to terms with their child’s diagnosis and implications for the future
understand their child’s limitations – and/or pain – and/or challenging behaviour
- learn new skills to care for a disabled child at home
- apply for necessary disability benefits, equipment and home adaptations
- find the right school and learning support
- cope with bereavement.
Last updated 17 Sep 2018, 4:34 p.m.
Our team based in Dunfermline covers the whole of Fife and provide:
- Support and information with regard to education, including school pl...Independent Advocacy, Money Advice, Education & Employability
Our Helpline can provide information and support on a wide range of subjects including:
- Support and information with regard to school pla...Helplines
East Lothian, Midlothian, City of Edinburgh, West Lothian