Knightswood Community Centre
Knightswood Community Centre originally opened in 1950 when it operated from what is now the GHA offices on Dykebar Avenue.
The present Community Centre building, built in 1968-1969, covers an estimated 1,100sq m over two floors, with approximately 865sq m available for lease or hire.
The main accommodation and facilities include; a commercial kitchen and café area; a main hall with stage and dressing rooms; a lesser hall and other rooms for lease/ hire; several support rooms/offices and onsite parking.
For events see https://www.knightswoodcentre.co.uk/events/
Art club new members most welcome.