Minority Ethnic Health Inclusion Service
• Provide information and advice on health and other services.
• Help you to access health and other support services in your local area, ethnic or faith community.
• Bilingual Linkworkers can accompany you to your appointment, provide health advocacy and ensure your cultural and personal concerns are taken into account.
• Ensure that you have the information you require to enable you to make informed decisions about your healthcare.
• MEHIS is not an interpretation service.
• MEHIS Services are free and confidential.
What can MEHIS do for me?
Advice and Information
• Provide information and advice on health and other services
• Search out information resources in your own language or assist you to...