Housing Advice

by Drumchapel Citizen's Advice Bureau (CAB)

We can help you with your rights and responsibilities when it comes to housing issues. We can help you find information on what to do if you find yourself threatened with eviction or can’t keep up the payments on your mortgage.

From dealing with neighbour disputes (concerning land, boundary walls/fences, noise, children, pets, etc.) and environmental issues (e.g. litter, pest control, abandoned cars, etc.) to dealing with anti-social behaviour such as harassment, bullying, vandalism and noise – our advisers and online guides can help you find the answers to your questions.

Last updated 17/09/2018

Can you help us improve this listing? Give feedback

Contact information

 0141 944 2612
This service is under the category: Housing and Homelessness , Money , Money Advice , Housing Advice , Housing Support