Advice and Information Service

by Kincardine and Mearns Citizens Advice Bureau ( Employability, Money Advice, Housing Advice )

Issues we can help with:

-welfare benefits entitlement
-debt problems, how to manage your money and how to maximise your income
-consumer rights and how to get the service you’re entitled to
-employment problems including issues relating to redundancy, dismissal, retirement, parental entitlements rights, contractual changes
-housing issues (homelessness, neighbour problems…)
-legal and relationship issues
-tax problems (including council tax)
-utility problems
-immigration and nationality problems

Last updated 17/09/2018

Can you help us improve this listing? Give feedback