by Dundee International Women’s Centre ( Arts & Crafts, Social Group )
This class is for women to come together have fun and meet new people in a safe, friendly and welcoming setting while learning to express yourself through various art projects.
The teacher and volunteer offer lots of support, encouragement and guidance with the art projects.
You do not have to have any art experience to participate in this class.
This class explores various arts and crafts methods. It is facilitated in a way that all learners fully participate in exploring the art/craft which is meaningful to them.
What can I gain?
- Confidence, self-worth, satisfaction, sense of achievement and pride
- Art skills which can then be used at home with your own families
- Positive communication skills
- English conversation skills
- Meet new people and make new friends
Wednesday, 10am – 12pm
To attend this class you need to be a member of the Dundee International Women’s Centre, find out more details from the website.
Last updated 17 Sep 2018, 4:23 p.m.
Can you help us improve this listing? Give feedback