Leanne's Christmas Rainbow
by The Leanne Fund Claimed
Recognising the significance of special family times, we offer support through our Christmas Rainbow to help make Christmas extra special for young people affected by Cystic Fibrosis and their families.
What can Christmas Rainbow funding be used for?
Christmas can be an expensive time of year for families, no matter how financially secure they are. For those on a tight budget, finding the extra cash to pay for Christmas treats can be difficult but through Leanne's Christmas Rainbow help is at hand.
Support will be awarded for one of the following categories:
• Special Christmas present for applicant;
• Supermarket vouchers towards cost of Christmas meal;
• Tickets for attending Christmas event with family/friends and accommodation costs if applicable.
Maximum cost will not exceed £150.
How can I apply?
Leanne's Christmas Rainbow application forms are available from your CF Nurse Specialist from 1 December.
Last updated 16/07/2019
Can you help us improve this listing? Give feedback
This service is under the category: Conditions , Health & Social Care Services , Children & Families
- · Highland (Health Board)
- · Western Isles (Health Board)
- · Aberdeen City (Integration Authority (HSCP))
- · Aberdeenshire (Integration Authority (HSCP))
- · Moray (Integration Authority (HSCP))
To learn more about service areas.