Support for Families & Friends Affected by Alcohol & Drugs

by Alcohol & Drugs Action Claimed

Families and Friends

The person using alcohol or drugs has to want to stop and may not accept kindly meant advice from concerned loved ones. It can be helpful to speak to someone outside the family, which is where ADA can provide support.

You can contact us via our helpline, e-mail us or drop in to see us – whatever is easiest for you. We also run a family support group where you can meet others who are going through a similar experience.

Last updated 17/09/2018

Can you help us improve this listing? Give feedback


Email this listing Print this listing
Recommend this service Improve this listing

This service can be edited only by the person who has claimed the organisation. If you want to suggest any changes, please click on the “Improve this listing” link above to submit your feedback.

Back to last search

Contact information

 01224 594700
This service is under the category: Addiction , Conditions , Mental Health

Delivered across
  • · Grampian (Health Board)

To learn more about service areas.