Shakti Women's Services
by Shakti Women's Aid ( Adult Protection )
Domestic abuse affects every woman differently. So, when a woman contacts us, we ask about what’s going on in her life and we fit our service around that. This includes taking account of any disabilities, age, sexuality or other factors.
We offer this service in Edinburgh and East, Mid, and West Lothian; and have an Outreach service in Fife, in Dundee, and in Forth Valley (Stirling, Falkirk, and Clackmannanshire).
We give each woman her own worker(s), called a ‘key worker’. All staff are women. They know about domestic abuse and the fear and harm it causes.
Last updated 15 Apr 2020, 7:31 a.m.
Can you help us improve this listing? Give feedback
0131 475 2399
- · East Lothian (Local Authority)
- · Midlothian (Local Authority)
- · City of Edinburgh (Local Authority)
- · West Lothian (Local Authority)
- · Dundee City (Local Authority)
- · Forth Valley (Health Board)
- · Fife (Local Authority)
To learn more about service areas.