Advocacy and Support Service Fife
by Kindred Claimed ( Independent Advocacy, Money Advice, Education & Employability )
Our team based in Dunfermline covers the whole of Fife and provide:
- Support and information with regard to education, including school placements
- Applications for trust grant funds for specialist equipment and grants required for caring
- Assistance with applying for benefits such as Disability Living Allowance
- Advocacy support for statutory meetings with health – including Child and Adolescent Mental Health (CAMHS), social work, education and housing
- Informal parent support groups
Last updated 17 Sep 2018, 4:22 p.m.
Can you help us improve this listing? Give feedback
0800 031 5793
- · Fife (Local Authority)
To learn more about service areas.