Advocacy for Parents
by Central Advocacy Partners ( Independent Living )
The aim of the project is to support vulnerable parents to :
- have access to all relevant information
- attend formal meetings within the Child Protection process
- understand their rights and choices when faced with Child Protection procedures
- feel that they are participating in the Child Protection process
work alongside all professionals involved in their family's lives
feel listened to, included and respected.
Last updated 17 Sep 2018, 4:22 p.m.
Can you help us improve this listing? Give feedback
- · Forth Valley (Health Board)
To learn more about service areas.