Equipment for People with Sight Loss
by North East Sensory Services Claimed
We display useful specialist equipment and daily living aids to help with everyday activities.
Telling the time, working in the kitchen, taking medication and using the telephone or remote control can all become more difficult with a sight loss. We have a range of daily living aids that can help e.g. talking clocks and watches, tactile markers, large button telephones and many others.
During the current coronavirus pandemic, our resource centres are closed. We are maintaining contact with people and can continue to provide practical information and advice about equipment. We will find a way of delivering the equipment and daily living aids that people need.
Last updated 11/05/2020
Can you help us improve this listing? Give feedback
0345 271 2345
This service is under the category: Housing and Homelessness , Disability , Conditions , Housing Adaptations , Goods , Medical Supplies , Sensory Impairment
- · Moray (Local Authority)
- · Aberdeen City (Local Authority)
- · Angus (Local Authority)
- · Dundee City (Local Authority)
- · Aberdeen City (Integration Authority (HSCP))
- · Angus (Integration Authority (HSCP))
- · Dundee City (Integration Authority (HSCP))
- · Moray (Integration Authority (HSCP))
To learn more about service areas.