Fife Supported Living Service
by Capability Scotland ( Disability, Independent Living, Housing Support )
Fife Supported Living Services is a Housing Support and Care at Home Service which supports disabled people. The service provides a person centred approach with varying hours of support which meet the customers individualised needs and preferences. It is a flexible and customer-led service which enables people to live as independently as possible in their own homes as well as providing support to access their community.
We support disabled adults in achieving identified outcomes through:
- Practical support and advice on managing a tenancy
- Helping to develop independent living skills, such as cooking, budgeting, paying bills etc.
- Accessing their community in social, leisure and learning activities
- Ensuring their safety
- Supporting therapeutic activity
- Meaningful and purposeful recreational activities
- Maintaining and promoting health and wellbeing
- Exploring employment and volunteering opportunities
- Support with holidays and short breaks
- Helping to build confidence and raise self-esteem
- Support with Personal Care
Last updated 17 Sep 2018, 4:22 p.m.
Can you help us improve this listing? Give feedback