Foundations First Renfrewshire
by Shelter Scotland ( Housing and Homelessness )
Foundations First is a partnership between Shelter Scotland and Renfrewshire Council, set up to support children and their families in Renfrewshire who are:
- Homeless or worrying about losing a home
- Struggling financially or in rent arrears
- Living in poor conditions or in an overcrowded property
- Experiencing debt, money and benefit issues
- Under threat of eviction
- Living with domestic abuse
- Affected by offending behaviour
- Experiencing mental or physical health issues
- Experiencing drug and alcohol issues
- Requiring short term support such as: registering with a GP or dentist, advocacy at meetings, support to attend appointments etc.
The service specifically supports families with housing difficulties with advice, advocacy and support. Issues can be minimal or multiple and complex, requiring longer term more intensive support.
Last updated 17 Sep 2018, 4:22 p.m.
Can you help us improve this listing? Give feedback
0344 515 1885