Glasgow Life - Universal Credit Telephone Support
by Glasgow Life - Universal Credit Support Claimed ( Housing and Homelessness, Money, Children & Families )
Do you need support to make or manage your online Universal Credit claim? We can help!
If you need to make a NEW CLAIM to one of the following benefits, you will need to claim Universal Credit:
-Income-based Job Seekers Allowance
-Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
-Child Tax Credit
-Working Tax Credit
If you need some support making or updating an online Universal Credit claim, please get in touch with us. You can make a telephone appointment with one of our advisors by calling 0808 169 9901 Monday - Friday, 9am to 5pm.
Please have the following information available at the start of your appointment:
- Name and address information
- Telephone number and email address (if you do not have an email address, we can create one for you as part of your appointment)
- Your rent cost and landlord information if applicable
- Details of any savings, salary or any other income
- Bank account information
We can also link you with other support services relating to:
- Digital skills courses
- Financial information and advice
- Benefits advice for people with disabilities
- Fuel bills
- Lone parent support
Telephone interpreters are available if required.
Last updated 01/05/2020
Can you help us improve this listing? Give feedback