by sensationALL ( Conditions, Health & Social Care Services, Activity )
Adults participate in a range of supported activities run by experienced SensationALL staff and volunteers. Activities are graded to accommodate for complex diverse needs. They have a strong sensory and experiential focus and are aimed at promoting social interaction and having fun! They include arts and crafts, music and movement, baking and snack making, sensory activities and social games.
Last updated 17 Sep 2018, 4:24 p.m.
Can you help us improve this listing? Give feedback
- · Highland (Local Authority)
- · Moray (Local Authority)
- · Orkney Islands (Local Authority)
- · Shetland Islands (Local Authority)
- · Aberdeen City (Local Authority)
- · Aberdeenshire (Local Authority)
- · Dundee City (Local Authority)
- · Grampian (Health Board)
- · Tayside (Health Board)
- · Fife (Local Authority)
To learn more about service areas.