Minority Ethnic Service
by Dundee Carers Centre ( Translation & Interpretation, Support Network )
The minority ethnic team aims to make our information and services accessible to carers from minority ethnic communities through the work of multilingual Development Workers.
The staff team are fluent in Urdu, Punjabi, Mandarin and Cantonese. They provide:
- 1:1 support
- Monthly groups
- Information in community languages
- Signposting to our services
- Help to access other agencies
- Home visits
- Form filling
- Training, outings and events
- Newsletters in both Chinese and Urdu
Last updated 17 Sep 2018, 4:22 p.m.
Can you help us improve this listing? Give feedback