Residential Services: Lanarkshire Houses
Our Lanarkshire Houses service feels more like individual housing.
The service is based on two sites, with seven houses in Carluke with a mix of 12 male and female residents and three houses in Lanark with four residents. The residents are of a varied age range and have a mix of impairments.
What can we offer
- Some of the houses have single occupancy and some are shared houses are decorated to the individual's choice
- Residents also have choice in all aspects of their care
staffing ratio normally 2:1 very well trained, consistent staff team supporting residents in their day to day needs
- People have the option of having time to themselves or visiting their friends and neighbours
- Service also taps into a joint learning disability team, district nurses and local GPs.
Service users are at the centre of the service and are involved in recruitment, staff induction appraisals where appropriate. There is a monthly users group and an opportunity to be involved in other focus groups within the community.
The Carluke and Lanark services are set in their local communities with easy access to local amenities and shops. There are a range of accessible facilities in Carluke, Lanark and surrounding areas for disabled people of all ages.
Last updated 17/09/2018
Can you help us improve this listing? Give feedback
This service is under the category: Learning Disability , Disability , Conditions , Health & Social Care Services , Residential Care , Support Network , Independent Living
- · North Lanarkshire (Local Authority)
To learn more about service areas.