Social Justice Team
by Langstane Housing Association Ltd ( Housing and Homelessness, Social Housing, Housing Support )
Are you a new tenant who needs help settling into your new home? Are you an existing tenant who needs help following a change in your personal circumstances?
Our Tenancy Sustainment Service aims to help you resolve problems and continue to live successfully in your home. The service is available to all Langstane tenants and anyone who lives with a tenant or is moving in with a tenant.
Our Tenancy Sustainment Service can:
- Provide advice and information on budgeting, banking, managing debt or applying for benefits;
- Provide advice and practical help for new tenants settling in
arrange support from other agencies to help you stay in your tenancy
help you to access services related to health and wellbeing;
- Make referrals to specialised agencies for advice on welfare entitlement, health issues and debt management; and
- Provide help with applying for a medical adaptation.
To find out more, contact our Social Justice Team on 01224 423000 or email email@example.com
Last updated 1 Nov 2018, 2:44 p.m.
Can you help us improve this listing? Give feedback
- · Moray (Local Authority)
- · Aberdeen City (Local Authority)
- · Aberdeenshire (Local Authority)
To learn more about service areas.