Trauma Counselling Line Scotland (TCLS)
by Health In Mind Claimed ( Counselling, Mental Health Issues )
TCLS is a free telephone counselling service for anyone who experienced sexual, emotional, physical, psychological, spiritual abuse or neglect as a child. The service is open to people living in Scotland from the BME community, people who identify as having a disability (mental or physical) or people living in the listed remote or rural areas. The service is free and totally confidential.
Being able to access to specialist support means people can deal with the issues that have affected their lives and understand how their experience may have prevented them from living the life they really want to lead. You will have weekly telephone appointments with the same counsellor, which means you won't have to repeat what has happened to you each time you call.
All our counsellors are fully trained, highly experienced and from a range of ethnic backgrounds. We offer the service in English, Mandarin, French, Polish, Urdu, Punjabi and Taiwanese.
Last updated 17 Sep 2018, 4:22 p.m.
Can you help us improve this listing? Give feedback
- · Dumfries and Galloway (Local Authority)
- · East Ayrshire (Local Authority)
- · East Lothian (Local Authority)
- · Na h-Eileanan Siar (Local Authority)
- · Highland (Local Authority)
- · Moray (Local Authority)
- · Orkney Islands (Local Authority)
- · Scottish Borders (Local Authority)
- · Shetland Islands (Local Authority)
- · Stirling (Local Authority)
- · Aberdeenshire (Local Authority)
- · Argyll and Bute (Local Authority)
- · Perth and Kinross (Local Authority)
To learn more about service areas.