Well Ahead Course
by Wellbeing Works, Dundee Claimed ( Health & Social Care Services )
Well Ahead is a 7 week course for people who face mental health challenges. The session are designed to increase confidence and self-esteem, help participants to develop self-management skills, and promote better wellbeing. Course includes:
• Explore self-management issues
• Try keeping a journal to promote self-awareness and reflection
• Understand how to build skills and confidence
• Learn how to cope with anxiety
• Improve relaxation skills and sleep hygiene
• Learn how to deal with setbacks
• Understand how to use mindfulness
• Create their own wellbeing toolkit
They are also able to benefit from support from their peers, which together with the course content, creates a robust and meaningful range of tips and techniques participants can take forward.
Last updated 7 Jun 2019, 1:24 p.m.
Can you help us improve this listing? Give feedback